- Patris Due to market demand and technological advancement in the textile industry, the company expanded its activities in 2011 and provided the world's largest digital devices with the technology of Italy.
- Axess The software is designed at three levels of customers, stores or hosts and organizations and has different roles in each level. At the first level, Axess offers a smart discounted network.
- Rosha One of the largest specialized pharmacies in the country, the idea of which has been established since many years ago ...
- Shayegan Company’s main focus is on optimum distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Tik Brass This company has started producing diferent industrial pieces from industrial robots, polish and polisher. Professional molding in the field of fastening (door handles) producing die-cast molds including hot and cold chamber, the production of robotic products and packs.
- Bahadorian The use of gold as a color term in traditional usage is more often applied to the color "metallic gold"
- Novin Lab Today, as the needs rise for diagnosis and prevention, medical labs and the quality of the tests they run play an important part.
- Rayan Rayan Clothing was born in 2012, in the center of Budapest. Rayan creates a new concept of street wear and lifestyle. Every product is designed and made in Budapest. Hungary
- Duet Giovanni Ricciardi (born 1968 in Genoa) is an Italian cellist. Ricciardi played at the age of six and graduated from the Niccolò Paganini Conservatory in his hometown. The solo career led him to play with prestigious symphonic orchestras in many theaters around the world, in Ricciardi has appeared with many of the major orchestras of South America, Europe and Asia, and worked with the most distinguished conductors.
- Herbal Herbal Natural Drink helps you in relaxation and also improves both the duration and quality of your sleep with its lightly carbonated, green apple flavour which is sure to enjoy. Hungary
- Shabaviz When it comes to light fixtures, nothing creates a statement like a chandelier.
- Parva Kalamkari is a type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile, produced in Iran and India. Its name originates in the Persian,قلمکار which is derived from the words kalam (pen) and kari (craftmanship), meaning drawing with a pen. Only natural dyes are used in kalamkari and it involves twenty three steps.They are used to make beautiful sarees.
- Mahmoud Fallah In 2016, world production of pistachios was 1.1 million tonnes, with the United States and Iran as leading producers
- Nemat Logos are a must-have for any brand. They visually communicate a brand’s unique selling point (USP) and are responsible for communicating a brand’s values to the public.
- Hamta Mobile Registration. The purpose of the project is to combat systemic smuggling and counterfeiting with the provision and operation of mobile phones (and other SIM-enabled equipment).
- Pakkon 6 Reasons Small Businesses Should Make Graphic Design a Priority
- Homa Bearded vulture is considered a threatened species in Iran. Iranian mythology considers the rare bearded vulture (Persian: هما, 'Homa') the symbol of luck and happiness.
- Amaday Cafe Earth, rivers, mountains and trees! Silent canyons, babbling creeks and growing green gardens! If you spend time in nature, you've probably noticed that you feel happier out there than in here.
Want to see more? Fill Bellow